It’s the month of l.o.v.e and we asked London’s messy and brash embroidress Nicole Chui to share 5 reasons why she loves embroidery. We interviewed Nicole on our blog a while back and you can read how she got into embroidery here.
1. Embroidery can be incorporated into anything if you let it
2. It helps you get better with your hands and is pretty much like therapy to me.
3. The feeling of doing it is so freeing and so worth it.
4. Embroidery will not break up with you and always keeps you busy.
5. Embroidery is something special you can keep forever. I don’t know anyone who throws embroidered pieces away … or at least if they do, they feel guilty about it.
Follow Nicole on Instagram here.